St Paul's Anglican Church

St. Pauls Anglican ChurchOn the corner of Hampton Street and Phillips Street is St. Paul's Anglican Church which was built in 1911.  The lynch gate and wall were constructed during the 1920s and some additions were added to the church during the 1950s.

The church contains a beautiful range of ecclesiastical pieces in brass, copper and silver made by the late Herbert Augustus Gordon Holdsworth (1886-1965). Holdsworth lived in the area of Bridgetown for most of his life and apart from his brass, copper & silver art, was also known for his paintings and etchings.  A collection of his etchings is on display in the Shire of Bridgetown-Greenbushes Council Chambers. 

St Paul's Church has local social history significance and is included on the Shire of Bridgetown-Greenbushes' Municipal Inventory.